Access to this Site and Changes
1. Access to and use of the www.dddgroup.co.uk website (this "Site") is provided by us subject to these Site Terms. "We" are DDD Limited, a company registered in England under number 122029 with its registered office at 94 Rickmansworth Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD18 7JJ.
2. Your use of any part of this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Site Terms which takes effect on the date on which you first use this Site. If you do not agree with these Site Terms, you should cease using this Site immediately.
3. We reserve the right to change these Site Terms at any time without notice to you by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Site Terms.
4. You are responsible for all access to this Site through your Internet connection and for bringing these Site Terms to the attention of all such persons.
5. You must not submit to us or to this Site or to any visitor to this Site any viruses, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
6. You shall fully and promptly indemnify us against all damages, proceedings, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, charges, costs and expenses which we may suffer or incur as a result (direct or indirect) of any breach by you of any obligation on you under these Site Terms. Availability of This Site, Security and Accuracy
7. Whilst we endeavour to make this Site available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to this Site will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Access to this Site may be suspended temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice.
8. We do not warrant that this Site will be compatible with any or all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of this Site or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, this Site. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
9. We may change or update this Site and anything described in it without notice to you.
10. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that information and materials on this Site are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. If you place orders through or as a result of using this Site, you are responsible for ensuring that your orders contain all necessary and accurate information.
11. The material contained on this Site is provided for information purposes only and it shall not give rise to any commitment or obligation by us. Any information on this Site shall not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Nothing on this Site should be relied on as statements or representations of fact. You must satisfy yourself by as to the correctness of any statements made in relation to anything on this Site and make further enquiries before proceeding with any course of action.
12. The contents of this Site are intended for convenience only. Nothing on this Site shall constitute advice specific to your circumstances or a recommendation. We do not suggest that any product or service mentioned on this Site is either available to you or complies with laws outside of England.
Our liability to you
13. We accept liability without limit for: death or personal injury caused by our negligence; our fraudulent misrepresentation; and any liability that we cannot exclude or limit at law.
14. To the extent possible by law and subject to paragraph 13 above, to the extent permitted by law:
14.1 our maximum liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution, breach of statutory duty or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability in use or delay in use of this Site or any material in them or accessible from them or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this Site or any such material shall be £10; and
14.2 we shall not have any liability (whether in contract, tort, negligence, misrepresentation, restitution, breach of statutory duty or under any legal head of liability) in relation to your use or inability to use or delay in use of this Site or any material in them or accessible from them or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this Site or any such material for any: (a) indirect or consequential losses, damages, costs or expenses; (b) loss of actual or anticipated profits; (c) loss of contracts; (d) loss of use of money; (e) loss of anticipated savings; (f) loss of revenue; (g) loss of goodwill; (h) loss of reputation; (i) loss of business; (j) loss of operation time; (k) loss of opportunity; or (l) loss of, damage to or corruption of, data; whether or not such losses were reasonably foreseeable or we had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses. For the avoidance of doubt, (b) to (l) apply whether such losses are direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise.
15. The Trinity Scientific, DDD, DDD Group, Dendron, Fleet Laboratories and other names and logos on this Site and all related names, marks and slogans are the trade marks or service marks of us or our licensors.
Third Party Websites
16. Except for our other sites, we have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from this Site exists (unless we are the provider of those linked sites). Such linked sites are provided “as is” for your convenience only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. We do not provide any endorsement or recommendation of any third party site to which this Site provides a link.
17. You must not without our permission frame any of this Site onto your own or another person's website.
18. We hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to provide a link from your website to the home page of this Site, provided that you do so in a fair and legal way without damaging our reputation or taking advantage of it. In particular:
18.1 you shall not make any warranties or representations about us, our products or services or our policies except with our prior express authorisation;
18.2 you shall not say anything that is false, misleading, derogatory or offensive about us or our products or services; and 18.3 you shall not suggest expressly or impliedly that we have endorsed your site or are associated with it where this is not the case.
19. You agree to be bound by the Copyright Notice currently in force.
21. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted and the remaining Site Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
22. If you want to contact us for any reason, please use the contact form or write to us at our address stated above.
English law and jurisdiction
23. These Site Terms and your use of this Site (and all non-contractual relationships arising out of or connected to it or them) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any dispute which may arise under these Site Terms.